Lapel Pins Boost Traffic To Your Booth
It's no secret that the key to trade show success if driving traffic to your booth. However, finding the secret to building that traffic is another story. Many trade show experts will tell you that several tactics have been proven to work well. Some of these include:
The cost of lapel pins is extremely low, but the visual impact is quite high. The perceived value of lapel pins also contributes to their popularity. Viewed more as jewelry than a promotional item, lapel pins are well received by the public.
Lapel pins also create a good deal of excitement. It's relatively easy to unleash a viral marketing campaign right within the trade show hall. Once word gets out that you are giving away attractive lapel pins free-of-charge (or perhaps in exchange for a business card from prospects), the tide of traffic will undoubtedly shift toward your booth.
Tips for Creating Lapel PinsWhen creating lapel pins for your next trade show, you'll want to take a few suggestions to heart in order to get the biggest response.
1. Give due consideration to the design - Of course you'll want your logo or company name on the lapel pin. But you may also want to incorporate something else into the design. American flags are extremely popular right now. Combining your logo with an American flag would give added "wearability" to your lapel pins.
2. Color is a naturally attractive - The human eye naturally turns toward color. Including several colors in your lapel pin design can make the lapel pins more attractive and desirable.
3. Choose a larger size - Lapel pins are available in a variety of sizes. For trade shows, you may want to opt for a larger size in order to accommodate your logo, name and/or other information.
Tips for Building Traffic With Lapel Pins1. Have booth representatives wear the lapel pins - When your booth representatives wear the lapel pins themselves, those who stop by your booth are more likely to want one.
2. Encourage others to "tell-a-friend" - Don't hesitate to tell your booth visitors to spread the word about your lapel pin giveaway. Making it known that you'd like to give a lapel pin to anyone and everyone at the show is a great way to instill word-of-mouth advertising.
3. Exchange lapel pins for information - You may want to require that booth visitors complete a survey or questionnaire. You might choose to ask them for a business card in exchange for a lapel pin. Use your imagination, but don't make the process too extensive.
For an average cost of $2.00 per lapel pin, you can boost the traffic to your booth - even on a budget. We'd love to discuss the design and production of lapel pins for your next event. Feel free to contact us today!
Cloisonne Lapel Pins | Photo Etched Lapel Pins | Die Struck Lapel Pins | Baseball Trading Pins | Lapel Pins Gallery | Custom Lanyards | Awareness & Silicone Wristbands | Contact Us | Free Lapel Pin Quote | Lapel Pins Resources | Lapel Pins Site Map
Customer Testimonials - People Who Love Our Lapel Pins
Copyright 2000 - 2003 Lapel Pins Productions. All Rights Reserved.